We are actively seeking restaurant staff to come work in one our stunning beach resorts in the Mediterranean.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager this role offers ample of opportunity to work both front and back of house. You’ll ensure high standards are maintained within the restaurant whilst being flexible and adapting to new responsibilities that could see you assisting with evening entertainments.
You will find the Mark Warner environment provides a fantastic opportunity to work hard and play hard! You could learn a new sport, get out on the water or explore exciting new places with like-minded friends.
- Thoroughly clean and tidy the restaurant and serving stations
- Prepare buffets
- Serve breakfast, lunch, children’s high tea and evening meals in a warm, friendly manner
- Create and deliver a warm welcoming and friendly environment within the restaurant
- Ensure Mark Warner’s high standards are maintained at all times
- Carry out a weekly deep clean
- Assist with all additional duties deemed necessary to ensure the smooth and effective running of the hotel
- Partake in evening entertainments
- Previous experience working in an A la carte restaurant
- Positive, flexible attitude
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
What we offer
Not only do we offer you a fully comprehensive package some of which includes; travel to/from resort, accommodation, food, use of all watersports and hotel facilities, discounts at the company bars and discounted holidays for family and friends, you will also have the opportunity to continue to work with us in our beautiful locations in the French Alps in the winter.