Destinations: France and Austrian ski resorts
An opportunity like no other; to live, work and play in the mountains this winter! We are looking for friendly, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
As Kitchen Assistant you will assist the Chef de Partie with food preparation, help with the day to day running of the kitchen and ensure all cooking duties within the kitchen are carried out responsibly. This superb role enables you to learn all aspects of how a kitchen works and develop new skills in a fun and adventurous surrounding.
- To co-operate and assist the senior chefs in all aspects of their work
- Assist with food preparation
- Ensure high culinary standards and presentation of foods at all times for guests and staff
- Responsible for the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen, stores and back of house areas
- Help maintain a safe and clean kitchen in line with hygiene regulations
- Prepare and cook breakfast, children’s meals, afternoon tea and evening meals
- Prepare staff meals
- Assist with deliveries and stock control
- Ensure HACCP records are maintained at all times
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a commis chef position
- Health & Safety Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience implementing HACCP procedures
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
You will be provided with a competitive salary and benefits package including all meals, discounted drinks, use of hotel facilities, friends and family holiday concessions and opportunities for progression and development. As the season offers ample opportunity for time on the slopes Mark Warner will also assist you with organising everything that’s needed for a successful season in the mountains.
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.