About the role
The overseeing of the daily operations of the Viva salon to ensure both quality and standard ensure the clients’ interests and needs are the main priority of the Mark Warner Viva spa facility.
To ensure maximum revenue potential through marketing, up selling and retail.
- To provide treatments for staff and guests alike within the salon/spa environment and in the hotel in accordance with your contract title, professional certification and product training.
- To complete requested paperwork on a daily, weekly and seasonal basis.
- To report activities and paperwork back to HO on a weekly basis.
- To create increasing spa activity by way of advertising and marketing the Viva spa within the Hotel.
- To work towards financial targets through promoting and retailing.
- To ensure high feedback from treatments ensuring the high standards at met.
- Maintain the daily running of the appointment book.
- To liaise and promote with guests at any time when not in treatment
- To initiate and implement new ideas and programmes to ensure achievement of weekly and seasonal sales.
- To complete monthly stock takes and ensure good stock rotation.
Abilities and Skills
- Hard working
- Present a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team
- Ability to carry out tasks efficiently
- Minimum of NVQ Level 3 beauty Therapy
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience from qualifying
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in a target driven environment
- Elemis product training desired but not essential
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
About Mark Warner
Mark Warner specialise in superb activity holidays to top ski resorts in Europe and beautiful beach locations in the Mediterranean. Our holidays are perfect for everyone from families, singles or couples to groups of friends.
Who We Are
With 40 years’ experience we have grown into one of the most highly regarded independent travel companies in the UK. We have received numerous accolades and are very proud to have recently been voted ‘Best Family Tour Operator, Best Activity & Adventure Operator, Best All Inclusive Operator’ and to win silver for ‘Best Ski Operator’.
Our team Who We Are
We continue to be market leaders for family holidays and each year employ over 1,500 staff to work in our overseas resorts. With 50,000 clients travelling with us across our summer and winter programmes we see an incredible 40% rebook future holidays.
Looking for a Career or just a one-off Season?
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you’re looking for a short-term challenge or career development, Mark Warner offers a rewarding adventure and fantastic opportunities whatever path you choose.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.