We are actively seeking experienced Head Pro’s to come work in one of our stunning Mediterranean beach resorts. The beautiful scenery, excellent sporting facilities and professional tennis centres offer fantastic opportunities for tennis enthusiasts.
Our tennis team play a pivotal role at our beach resorts. Catering for all abilities our coaches provide an exceptional award-winning coaching programme from Junior LTA Awards to Intensive Tennis weeks. Our team implement daily social games encouraging everyone to get involved.
As Head Pro you will effectively oversee the day-to-day running of our tennis centre. Reporting to the Resort Manager you will be accountable for the management of the tennis centre and coaches. Supervisory experience and excellent communication skills are a must.
We have a strong management team that provides on-going support and training, including a development programme. Our summer beach resorts operate from May through to September or October with the possibility to work year-round in our winter chalet hotels found in top European ski resorts.
- Perform group and individual adult and child lessons
- Host meetings and weekly dinners
- Compile coaching groups and coach led training sessions
- Maintain a presence around the tennis centre and resort
- Support your tennis team
- Deliver the highest level of customer service
- Actively promote and host social evenings
- If required, take ownership and deliver a successful weekly tournament
- Assist with care and maintenance of tennis centre equipment
- Office duties including levels, paperwork, tennis records and staff personnel
- LTA Level 2 or above, PTR or DCA qualification
- On-The-Job and Supervisory Experience desirable
- First Aid Certificate
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK Bank Account
Package and Benefits
- Return travel to/from UK
- Medical insurance
- Comfortable accommodation
- All meals
- Discounted drinks and beauty treatments (dependent on resort)
- Use of some hotel sports equipment and facilities including tuition
- Smart uniform
- Holiday concessions for friends and family
- A competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Opportunity to work year-round
- Management development
If you are hard working, enthusiastic and keen to share your love of tennis with others we’d like to hear from you!