Our brand new resort for 2018, Phokaia Beach Resort is already a firm favourite with our guests. Set within a gorgeous bay that hosts the most perfect sunset views, our highly rated resort oozes charm with areas to tuck away and read a book, as well as an Olympic sized pool and of course our outstanding watersports facilities.
Why book Phokaia Beach Resort for your next beach holiday?
- This is our newest Mark Warner resort, why not give it a go!
- Craving some rest and relaxation? There are day beds, sun loungers, a Turkish spa and three swimming pools
- Close to the beautiful fishing village of Foça – explore the authentic and traditional local area
- Incredible calm conditions for waterskiing and wakeboarding – the perfect opportunity to learn a motorised watersport
- The sunsets here are stunning – enjoy a cocktail at the beach bar as the day draws to a close
- The resort is very Instagramable – the jetty, day beds and beach- snap away and share your best #MWmoment!
- Not travelling with children? There’s an adult only section of the restaurant just for the grown-ups
- Travelling with children? Our childcare centres cater for all ages from 4 months – 17 years
- Activities galore: learn to sail and windsurf or kayak and SUP board, or tennis or biking – which will you choose?
Here’s what our guests have said about Phokaia Beach Resort:
Nigel Field – July 2018
“Beautiful and well-maintained resort, staff go the extra mile to help, The jetty bar is the perfect place for a cool beer and to watch the sun go down. Thanks to all the Mark Warner staff who made our holiday fun and relaxing.”
Jane Davies – August 2018
“Brilliant time for all the family, from start to finish. Lovely people and hospitality. Beautiful resort.”
Read more reviews here >>
Find out more about where our new resort is based, in the town of Foca >>