While some of our guests are looking for a simple fly-and-flop holiday – and who are we to argue with those happy to flake out on the beach or by the pool? – many people who book with Mark Warner are often surprised by the sheer array of things that they can try out at our resorts, whether with formal tuition or with a bit of guidance and encouragement from our friendly staff.
• Watersports. Almost all of our beach resorts offer free tuition in windsurfing and sailing, with RYA-qualified instructors using the latest equipment. In Greece and Sardinia we also have PADI dive centres, and in Greece you can learn to waterski and/or wakeboard.
• Tennis. Our beach resorts have various coaching options for all levels, from ages three and up.
• Fitness. All our beach resorts have a full schedule of fitness classes through the the day.
• Yoga. Mark Warner’s new yoga holidays in Corsica are perfect for all abilities.
• Pilates. Group and private tuition in this core-strength-building practice is available at our Kos resort in high season.
• Skiing. Mark Warner welcomes beginners at all its ski resorts at all times, including during specialised beginner weeks
• Kayaking. Offered at all our resorts that run watersports, this is a great way to explore the local coastline.
• Stand-up paddleboarding. A number of our resorts have SUP boards for guests to get out on the water under their own steam.
• Cycling. Our mountain-biking and road-cycling tours are available for different levels, from beginners and up. Or you can just head out on your own or with companions.
Find out more about activity holidays with Mark Warner.