We look at why spring can be one of the best times of year for a fantastic ski holiday
With prices from £499 Easter is the perfect time to hit the slopes with Mark Warner.
- At high-altitude resorts such as Mark Warner’s, you’re guaranteed snow – the pistes will have had several months of snowfall and will be firm underneath and soft on top. For off-pisters, this means more routes to explore.
- The weather is warmer and there’s more chance of sunshine (and of getting a tan!) and less risk of blizzards. You can also pack lighter as you won’t need so many layers.
- The days are longer, giving you more time on the slopes and more time for après-ski activities.
- The slopes will less hectic than they are the rest of the season – which in turn means shorter lift queues.
- The mountain restaurants are quieter, giving you the opportunity for longer, more leisurely lunches.
- It’ll be cheaper than other school holidays, and you may be able to take advantage of a late deal.
- It’s a great way to entertain the kids over the Easter break
- There are lots of exciting events including Easter festivities and end-of-season celebrations with music and entertainment for all ages.
Read more about Easter skiing breaks with Mark Warner.